- Digital and conventional printing presses
- High tech label and packaging materials
- Prepress and platemaking technology
- Finishing and converting systems
- Inspection, overprinting and label application equipment
- Dies, cutters, rollers
- Inks and coatings
- RFID and security solutions
- Software and interactive technology
Your discount code is: AIM000001QTB
For 20% off Labelexpo Americas 2022
Show entry: $72
Full conference (both days): $636
One day: $396
STRENGTHEN YOUR TEAM WITH NEW SOLUTIONS AND STRATEGIES
Focused on collaboration, Labelexpo Americas 2022 redefines what it is to be a team player.
An unrivalled chance for you to network with leading suppliers and industry professionals from all over the world, see trailblazing solutions live and talk directly to the manufacturers behind the invention.
SEE LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS OF
SOURCE NEW TECHNOLOGY TO
- Keep ahead of your competitors
- Drive costs down and improve efficiency
- Offer value-added services
- Attract new clients
- Enter new high-value niche markets
- Improve supply chain management
- Optimize workflow and reduce press downtime
- Operate in an environmentally sustainable way
Early registration rate (until 26 August 2022): $48
Standard registration rate (after 26 August 2022): $72
Your entry badge will be valid on all three days of the show.
Digital Embellishment Trail - NEW!
Digital embellishment will be an industry-wide game-changer. The combination of visual and tactile effects on your brand presence will become an essential tool in your marketing arsenal. Discover how this will transform your converting business through live demonstrations and on-site expert opinion.
LABEL ACADEMY MASTER CLASSES:
*Entry to the master classes can be booked when you register to visit the show.
Label Academy Master Class: Digital Embellishment
Wednesday, 14 September, 09.15am – 14.20pm
Digital embellishment will be a game-changer for label converters and package printers.
Let leading digital embellishment experts impart all the technical knowledge and expert guidance that label – and other – converters will need if considering a move into the fast-growing field.
• Filip Weymans, Vice President Marketing, Xeikon
• Uffe Nielson, CEO, GM
• Doris Brown-McNally, Brands Innovation Lead (NA), HP Indigo Graphic Arts
Label Academy Master Class: Self-Adhesive Label Materials
Thursday, 15 September, 9.15am – 14.20pm
Leading experts from the field of self-adhesive label substrates explain the nature and construction of self-adhesive laminates, how they are made, the importance of materials and the need for different adhesives. Explore why different laminate constructions are needed and learn the correct methods for handling and storage of unprinted and printed laminates, as well as the management of material wastage.
• Andy Thomas-Eman, Strategic Director, Labelexpo Global Series
• Valerie Alexis, Senior Applications Specialist, Henkel
• Jay-Paul Choudhury, Application Development Engineer, Mactac
Day 1: Tuesday, 14 September, 09.50am – 14.00pm
Day 2: Wednesday, 15 September, 09.50am – 14.00pm
Two days of discussion on the latest issues and advancement in the industry.
Day 1 – Technology and Trends – will explore the global market overview with panel discussions on how supply chain complexities are impacting market growth and what an automated future looks like.
• Linnea Keen, President, TLMI
• Mike Ferrari, Founder and President, Ferrari Innovation Solutions
Day 2 – Future-Proofing Your Business – will discuss staying competitive in mergers and acquisitions before moving onto panel discussions on the changing industry landscape and opportunities beyond PS labels.
• Bruce Hanson, CEO, AWT
• Tom Hauenstein, Vice President Sales, S-One LP
That’s right, you read that correctly – Labelexpo is on the move! Join us for a series of three roadshows in Orange County on July 20, Cincinnati on July 28, and Toronto on August 3.
Working with the TLMI, key local printing associations and sponsors to bring an educational insight into the world of labels and package printing and the opportunities available within this dynamic industry, these one-day conferences will be open to printers and press only.
Places are free but limited, so sign up today.