See two automated press lines for digital (label) and conventional (shrink sleeve) label production, from job creation through to pre-press, printing, finishing and invoicing.
Discover how label and packaging production will evolve over the next decade in this live feature.
|25 September||11:00 | 13:00 | 15:00|
|26 September||11:00 | 13:00 | 15:00|
|27 September||11:00 | 13:00|
The automated processes demonstrated will include:
- Job creation, artwork uploading and MIS order processing steps
- Pre-flighting, quality checks, proofing and customer approval
- Scheduling, ink and substrate checking, tool ordering and the sending of JDF files, ready for printing
- Conventional print runs with no gear cylinder connection, intelligent pressure setting and zero waste roll change
- Slitter and turret rewinding unit with fully automatic core cutter and waste removal system
- Batching, step and repeat and preparation of job identification, die-cut, inspection and turret rewinder barcodes
- Inline laser die-cutting unit
- Defect detection, laser die-cutting set-up and rewinder automation
- Warehousing, job picking, shipping carrier allocation, customer notification and invoicing
Free to attend for all Labelexpo Americas 2018 registered visitors.